Here, we will compare rec tec grills and Louisiana grills, their working features, and their pros and cons. Rec Tec Grills is the most attractive Product of the pellet grill industries.
The introduction of RT-700 has made it more unique and on no.1 because of its stainless steel construction and vast performance.
On the other hand, Louisiana Grills are known to use no gas, no charcoal but only natural wood pellets as fuel, And this makes it different from others. This product lets you enjoy the flavor of real wood cooking.
Let’s compare two recent and best introductions of rec tec and Louisiana grills
1. Rec Tec Grills RT-700
REC TEC GRILLS improved its performance at the best level by introducing RT-700. Rec tec RT-700 got much fame in the pellet grill industries and called “KING OF MOUNTAINS.” because of its new upgrades and advanced features.
You don’t need to worry anymore about paint cracking or peeling on the grill because its cooking chamber now comes in stainless steel.
With Rec Tec Grills promising wifi system, you can control and monitor your cook from anywhere using its APP on your mobile; You can download the Rec Tec Grills From App Store and Google Play Store.
- An already good enough cooking area which is up to 702 square inches, can be increased to 1054 square inches using the alternative large second shelf.
- A larger 40lb capacity pellet hopper can fuel up to 40 hours of non-stop cooking.
- Maintains temperature with Smart Grill Technology temperature controller using proprietary Parameter Identification(PID) algorithms.
- Automatic Shutdown Feature
- Automatic lighting feature, which uses your wireless device to monitor your grill remotely.
The Rec Tec Grills come with 6 years of warranty.
A high-capacity pellet hopper fuels up to 40 hours of continuous cooking.
The optional large second shelf can increase the cooking area up to 1054 square inches.[/i2pros][i2cons]RT-700 still very dear to buy, so it is not affordable for all types of pellet grills buyers.
Extra functionality of App, such as setting up the temperature levels based on the timer and saving temperature graphs.[/i2cons][/i2pc]
2. Louisiana Grills
Louisiana Grills are popular for using all-natural and pure wood pellets for fuel. This is only the secret of Louisiana Grills’s competitive quality of food that it uses pure wood, chunk, and pellets for adding real flavor to grilling, smoking, and BBQ.
It has push-button controls to light the fire and allow the operator to set a suitable and accurate cooking temperature. You can also increase the temperature high enough to grill chops, steaks, and hamburgers using Lousiana grills.
Louisiana Grills are specially intended for those people who want the heat-up of gas grill much faster and easier and enjoy eating their favorite barbeque and meat by making it within 30 minutes on pure hardwood.
- Flame Broiler for Open Flame Grilling makes it easy for you to cook your steaks and burgers.
- It has an additional cooking space with an upper rack and an exhaust system, raising the temperature to 600 Fahrenheit.
- LED readout displays the internal temperature of meat, and the programmable meat probe is set up to adjust the temperature level.
- A Digital Control Setup is installed to maintain a cool-down period before shutting off when your cooking is done.
Heat and the air are spread equally to get delicious results of cooking.
Digital Control System adjusts the cooking temperature of your desire.
It uses pure wood pellets, which give a perfect and real flavor of food.
Made up of high-quality materials to stay reliable.
Comes With 3 Years Warranty.[/i2pros][i2cons]Sometimes, it shows a higher temperature than the actual temperature when you are about to put meat prob; this may cause the issue to get a perfect cooking result.
It uses a lot of pellets. This is only the con which cannot be improved.[/i2cons][/i2pc]
It depends if you are ok with cooking on gas or by using charcoal for your BBQ parties and gatherings. Some of you would like to enjoy the real flavor of food by using natural pure wood pellets.
The big food firms use pure hardwood pellets for cooking because they better know the quality of food cooked on natural wood.
But while buying a pellet grill for your ease, you must match the exterior, interior, affordability, and size of the product with your requirements.