To meet the Olive Garden flavors, we must use standard spices for making exceptional meatballs. Olive Garden meatballs are to die for as they are so yummy. The addition of cheese and pouring of marinara sauce over them make them super tasty, glossy, cheesy, and saucy all in one. The purpose of adding the bread crumbs in the meatball is to make them stay together so that these will not get separated.
The browned crispy outer layer and the soft spicy inner layer of the meatballs make them the best home-cooked meatballs and not everyone knows the perfect method to get them prepared this juicy and tender but You. This meat feast will be one of your best decisions.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs or more
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasonings
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tbsp onion powder
- 1/8 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Parsley, freshly chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
Method to make amazing Olive Garden Meatballs
- Firstly turn your oven on and let it get preheated at the moderate temperature of 350 degrees to have better baking results.
- Bring the baking dish and grease it or simply sprinkle the cooking spray.
- In the next step, you must get yourself a medium-sized mixing bowl, and then you have to combine all the ingredients one by one.
- Add the grounded beef first and pour in the vinegar. Add salt, black pepper, and oregano along with the grated cheese.
- Then break the eggs and separately blend them before adding in the beef mixture.
- Throw in the garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasonings.
- Throw in all the bread crumbs to complete the process.
- Mix everything well with your clean hands or use a spatula for the purpose.
- You can adjust the spices if necessary.
- Let the beef stay marinated for an hour at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Then divide the meat mixture into portions and shape the meat dough into meatballs.
- Spread all the meatballs on your greased baking pan.
- It will roughly take 35 to 40 minutes to get them cooked.
- When the cooking is done, drizzle the marinara sauce at the top of the balls and serve after sprinkling the parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Can’t we deep fry the meatballs?
Surely, you can deep fry them in a skillet filled with oil. But as they will absorb too much extra oil which is not good for health that is why oven cooking is preferred in this case.
Why do we drizzle marinara sauce over it?
We drop the marinara sauce over the meatballs to give it the exact Olive Garden look and taste. This sauce makes the meatballs saucier and spices them up.