Are you looking for a macaroni recipe in Urdu then check the recipe print that I have shared in Urdu? Then macaroni and chicken are the options you are looking for because not only are they delicious, but it is also a very simple complete dish to prepare.
Serve it alongside a tasty Bacon Caesar salad and you’ll be successful with a full Italian-inspired menu, perfect for the whole family! Don’t wait any longer and gather all the ingredients, we will teach you how to make macaroni so good that they will not stop ordering them at home.
- 400 gr. of macaroni
- 2 breasts of chicken
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic clove
- 500 gr. of tomato naturally crushed
- Olive oil
- Bring a pot of water, a tablespoon of salt and a little olive oil to boil. When it starts to boil, add the macaroni and cook until al dente, remember that the time may vary depending on the type of pasta. Stir during cooking to prevent sticking and strain well when done.
- While the pasta is cooking we will make the sauce. To do this, peel and chop the onion and the garlic clove well, for both ingredients in a pan with a splash of olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook until the onion is transparent.
- As soon as the sauce is cooked, cut the chicken breast into cubes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the onion is transparent, add the chicken, stir and cook over medium heat until it is golden brown.
- Once the chicken is done, add the crushed tomato, a pinch of oregano, stir and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the macaroni in the pan and stir to distribute the sauce well. Sprinkle on some oregano and your chicken macaroni is ready to serve.