Chicken And Rice Instant Pot Dish is One of the quickest and easy recipes that can be made in instant pots. And this meal is often made using instant pots because most of the people love the dishes having chicken and rice combo.
There is large variety of chicken and recipes and this recipe comes in a top amazing list of all.
If you have only 2 or 3 servings, you can use Instant Pot and in case of more servings, you can cook it in 6 qt instant pot or 8 qt instant pot.
Let’s Go To The Recipe. Get That And Also Check chicken curry instant pot:
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp.oregano, dried
- one tsp.paprika, smoked
- 1 c. white rice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 medium diced carrots
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Turn on the saute function and preheat the instant pot.
- Add oil and cook onion until it is softened. It will take 3 to 4 minutes approximately.
- Add garlic, oregano and paprika then cook until fragrant, almost 1 minute.
- Stir and mix in rice and broth, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add carrots, bell pepper, and chicken, and again use salt and pepper to season bounteously.
- Close lid, change setting to “Pressure Cook” and set for 8 minutes on High.
- After the duration of 8 minutes, let pot settle naturally for 10 minutes, then release pressure, remove the lid and then shred chicken.
- Serve it with the parsley toppings.