Electric food slicers provide you with ease to slice meats, extra-large roasts, hams, and other foods. There are many smart and efficient food slicers, but today, we will cover an interesting comparison between Chef’s Choice 615 and Chef’s Choice 610.
Chef’s choice 615 has an awesome design, efficient, and smooth operating technique. This can be the best choice for home and professional chefs for preparing meals. It can slice food of many different categories with its 17cm long stainless steel blade.
Chef’s choice 610 electric slicer comes with a blade with notched edges, good enough to slice foods like hams and many more fibrous meat types.
This serrated blade easily makes slices of meat to make sandwiches and many other foods. You can also make thicker slices of meat with Chef’s choice 610. Let’s have a brief comparison between both slicers.
1. Chef’s Choice 615
Chef’s Choice 615 comes with a handsome design and can slice meats and many other foods, including vegetables. Chef’s Choice 615 has a 7 inches long stainless steel blade that is ideal for slicing many different food types.
Its blade is removable, and it is easy to clean. You can customize the size of the slice with its thickness control
The 615’s components are made up of aluminum and stainless steel. It owns an effective 120 watts of power and is constructed with amazing and cool running.
- All key components are made up of stainless steel and cast aluminum and have a metal food pusher.
- A powerful torque motor with a gear drive that has an extraordinary performance.
- Lean food carriage for quicker slicing.
- A multifunction 17cm stainless steel blade.
- Thickness control slices from deli-thin to approximately one inch thick.
- Has a serving tray also. Weighs just 10 pounds.
2. Chef’s Choice 610
The Chef’sChoice 610 Premium electric food slicer is an ideal slicer for all the foods full of fibers like hams, kinds of beef, and a loaf of bread. Its blade with notched edges is very sharp to make thin slices of meats and other foods.
This slicer allows you to make thicker slices, making fewer steaks and almost all kinds of meats. It’s reliable and affordable. All the key components are constructed of stainless steel and cast aluminum.
- The whole machine is made up of aluminum and stainless steel, so it’s reliable and durable.
- It’s all parts. You are removable, so you can easily clean them.
- A serrated sharp stainless steel blade is capable of cutting almost all kinds of foods and meats.
- You can perfectly control the thickness of the slices from deli-thin to approx. 3/4 inch thick.
Both Slicers are best at their level, but you may have a better cutting experience with Chef’s Choice 615 But also, before choosing slicers, took a deep look at your requirements too.