Here, We will have a brief comparison between the two most known electric smokers, Cajun Injector Smoker and Masterbuilt Smoker. Cajun Injector smoker helps you create appetizing and delicious foods and bbq.
The smoker allows its users to set their desired temperature for cooking. It weighs just 50 pounds, so it is portable and easily movable.
Masterbuilt electric smoker is mostly used by those people who love to enjoy the taste of food cooked on smoke. This smoker uses no charcoal. It works by a simple plug-in and by setting digital controls. Now, you can master your art of smoking by Masterbuilt.
1. Cajun Injector Electric Smoker
If you are a beginner and buy an electric smoker, you should consider a cajun injector electric smoker. This is one of the most used smokers by beginners because of its simple and easy working steps.
This smoker uses a “set and forget” mechanism and allows you to set your desired temperature at which you want to smoke your meat cuts. After that, all you need to do is set the timer; when the timer stops, the smoking process will also stop.
There is a temperature indicator outside the smoker to keep your eyes on the temperature inside. Cajun smoker facilitates the user with an easy way to load chips on the electric coil. Every time you smoke the meat, you will get your meat moist and full of smoky flavor.
- Can maintain the temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You don’t need to turn it off. Once the food is smoked and the timer stops, it automatically shuts off.
- Includes 4 large and 1 small rack.
- Comes with two front height-adjustable legs, an Adjustable latch, and two rear wheels.
- Digital control setup makes it easy to set and check the temperature and cook time.
- ETL Certified.
2. Masterbuilt 30-inch Digital Electric Smoker
The Masterbuilt 30-inch Digital Electric Smoker is known for its perfect and competitive performance. It works without the hassle of propane and charcoal, plugs it in, sets the digital controls, lets it show its efficient piece of work.
Its patented side wood chip loader allows you to add wood chips without opening the smoker door. You can just set the cooking temperature and do other things without keeping your eyes on it.
Once the food is cooked, the smoker turns off automatically. The Masterbuilt smoker features Bluetooth smart control, a digital fan to maintain temperature for cooking, meat probe thermometers, and many more. You may get
the best BBQ experience with Masterbuilt.
- Auto on / off and control cooking temperature and time.
- Thermostat-temperature control for even and consistent smoking.
- The patented side wood chip loading system allows its users to add wood chips without opening the smoker door.
- Weighs just 45.9 pounds
- A fully insulated body retains heat for perfect smoking.
If you are a beginner and want a smoker without a complex control system, you should consider the cajun injector smoker before buying. Because its use is much simple as compared to the other smokers in the market.
But, if you are a pro and expecting competition-ready food at your home, then go for Masterbuilt smoker. Both smokers are best, but it depends on your requirements and affordability to suit you more.