Our first priority is to make things easier for you. That,s why we have listed here some of the most favorite 3-quart Instant pot recipes.
With these recipes, you can easily make your dinner in a short time. Some People don’t like the leftovers so with these recipes, you can
avoid food wastage by making some delicious fast dinner.
Here Are Some Appetizing 3 quart instant pot recipes:
Instant Pot Butter Chicken
Instant pot butter chicken is a creamy recipe with Indian spices made in the instant pot. This butter chicken can be served over with white rice and naan bread.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 of ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon garam masala spice blend
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 14-ounce can of tomato sauce
- 4 boneless, chicken thighs, without fat and cut into 2″ pieces
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- fresh cilantro
- cooked basmati rice
- Remove the lid from an Instant Pot 3-quart mini machine, and press ‘SAUTE.’
- Add the butter and melt it.
- Put the diced onion and bell pepper, and mix to coat.
- Add the grated garlic and ginger into the pan, and stir again.
- Put garam masala, turmeric, paprika, cumin, and salt then stir. Add a dash of cayenne pepper to make it spicy.
- Mix all the things in the pot together very well and then turn off the Instant Pot.
- Add the tomato sauce and chopped chicken thighs. Stir to coat everything.
- Press ‘PRESSURE COOK’ on the Instant Pot, and toggle to ‘HIGH.’ Put the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the dial to ‘Sealing,’ and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Once the pot comes to pressure, the 10-minute countdown will begin. Consult the Instant Pot manual to solve any problem.
- After 10 minutes, Do a ‘forced pressure release by turning the sealing valve to ‘venting.’ Be careful–lots of steam will pour out of the valve.
- After pressure release, the float valve will drop, and now it’s safe to open the lid.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the heavy cream and cornstarch very well. Remove the lid and stir in the heavy cream and cornstarch mixture.
- Let the mixture thicken a bit with the heat and then serve over white rice and with chopped cilantro on top.
I hope you guys will try and enjoy the recipe.
Instant Pot Mini Mac & Cheese
If you feel hungry at midnight then no more need to worry. It can be made in a very short time and in a very comfortable way too. Instant Pot 3 qt Mac and Cheese is a simple recipe
that makes a modest 3 1/2 cups of creamy-cheesy goodness.
- 2 cups Water or Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 8 oz Small Elbow Macaroni (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 2-3 dashes Hot Sauce (add to pot before cooking)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard (add to pot before cooking)
- Turn on the Saute function and pour the water/broth into the inner liner of the mini pot.
- Add the butter, salt, pepper, and seasoned salt. Stir and bring just below the boiling point.
- Stir in macaroni and close the lid. Set the steam release knob to Sealing.
- Cancel the Saute function.
- Press the Pressure Cook button and then the + or – to choose 4 minutes.
- After the completion of the cook cycle, do a controlled Quick Release of the pressure. Go a little slow at first, in small bursts, to make sure only steam comes out. Make sure no sauce is coming out with the steam, then open it.
- When the pin in the lid drops, open it up and stir the pasta.
- If it looks like there is too much liquid, take some out and reserve it.
- Add the cheese and stir well then let it melt.
- Stir in the heavy cream/milk. Taste and adjust salt.
- Let it sit and cool for a few minutes until it thickens up. If it looks too thick, stir back in some of the reserved liquid, or a little more cream/milk.
Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chili
A healthy meal recipe from the 3 Quart Instant Pot Recipes. It’s totally healthy and full of flavors. It’s very easy to make.
It is totally free of meat. You can make only five cups in a 3-quart pressure cooker.
- 1/2 lb Lean Ground Beef or Turkey (97% lean)
- 1/2 small Sweet Onion, diced (or yellow)
- 1 large Clove of Garlic, minced (or 2 small)
- 1/2 4 oz can of Diced Green Chiles (mild or hot)
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Mexican oregano (or regular)
- 1/4 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1/8 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder (for heat & flavor)
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 3/4 tsp Kosher Salt (or 1/2 tsp table salt)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 14 oz can Diced Tomatoes, with juice
- 14 oz can Tomato Sauce
- 15 oz can Red Kidney Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1/2 cups Sweet Potato, diced
- 1 small Bay Leaf
- 1/2 cup Water
- Fresh Avocado
- Crushed Tortilla Chips
- Sliced Corn Tortillas
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Cotija or other Cheese
- Start the saute function. When the display reads “Hot” add the ground beef or turkey (While using turkey, add 2 tsp olive oil first). Cook until the meat is mostly done.
- Put the onion and stir. Cook until the onion starts to leave its color.
- Add the garlic, stir and cook until it turns fragrant.
- Put the green chiles, chili powder, cumin, oregano, thyme, chipotle chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes with juice, stir.
- Add the tomato sauce, kidney beans, sweet potato, bay leaf, and water then Stir well.
- Let all contents come to a simmer, Keep stirring occasionally.
- Stir for the last time, remove the bottom of the pot and close the lid. Lock it in place and set the steam release knob to Sealing.
- Cancel the Saute function. Press the ‘Pressure Cook’ button and the + or – button to select 5 minutes.
- Stay by the pot until it comes to pressure. If the pin in the lid is DOWN, open the lid and stir well, removing the bottom of the pot. Then put the lid back on, reset the steam release knob to Sealing, Cancel and reset the time. Stay with it until it comes to pressure.
- When the cooking cycle is finished, let the pot just sit and naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes. Then turn the steam release knob to the releasing position.
- When the pin in the lid drops, open and give it a stir. Remove bay leaf.
- Serve garnished chili with great toppings.
Instant Pot Moroccan Chickpea Soup
A very simple instant pot recipe in which you can add the ingredients to the Instant Pot and turn it on. It’s one of the easiest recipes.
Serve this soup with toasted baguette or couscous. You can also serve it with quinoa.
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped in 1-inch dice
- 7 Cloves Garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes
- 3 (14.5 oz) Cans Chickpeas
- 4 cups Vegetable or Chicken Broth, low sodium
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 7 oz Baby Spinach
This is a healthy soup that is full of nutrients and incorporates all the nutrition types.
Protein And Fiber
The star fixing in this soup, Chickpeas are an extraordinary wellspring of lean plant-based protein and fiber. Both these components help one remain full more, with fewer calories.
It likewise hinders sugar ingestion in the body which keeps the blood glucose levels from rising excessively quick. Chickpeas are likewise an incredible wellspring of Iron, Vitamin A, and Potassium.
- Turn on the pot and add all the ingredients, give it a stir. You can turn on the saute function in order to reduce the pressure building time by a few minutes.
- Close the lid and press pressure cook for 8 minutes. When cooking is done, let the pressure release naturally for 5-10 minutes then manually release the pressure.
- Open the lid. Mash a few beans of potatoes to thicken the soup a bit. Add chopped spinach, juice of 1/2 a lemon and a teaspoon of honey. Stir and let it sit for 5 minutes.
INSTANT POT MINI – SPAGHETTI
Spaghetti is almost everyone’s favorite dish. But who wants to stand at the stove for a long time. Here, we are giving you the easy and tasty recipe for spaghetti in the 3-quart pressure cooker.
3 quart Instant Pot pressure cooker is the perfect size for making spaghetti a few servings.
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef, lean
- 1/2 small Onion, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 1 1/2 cups Spaghetti Sauce* (homemade)
- 1 cup Water
- 4 oz Spaghetti Noodles, broken in thirds
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper, chopped
- 5 Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- Turn on the saute function. When the reading shows “Hot” add the meat. Cook, stir gradually until almost done. You may need to add a little oil first while using ground turkey.
- Put the onion, cook and keep stirring occasionally until onion starts to leave its color.
- Add garlic and stir.
- Add spaghetti sauce and water then Stir.
- Sprinkle on the noodles in a cross. This is to avoid sticking. Press them down into the sauce by spoon. Get them all in the sauce but do not stir it.
- Put the lid on the pressure cooker and lock it. Set the steam release knob to Sealing.
- Cancel the saute mode.
- Press the Pressure Cook manual and then the + or – button to choose 9 minutes.
- When the cook cycle is finished then let the pot sit and naturally release pressure for 5 minutes. After that manually release the remaining pressure by turning the steam release knob to Venting.
- When the pin in the lid drops, now it is safe to open the lid. Open and stir the spaghetti. Separate any noodles that may have stuck together.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and serve with any garnish you like.
If you love our recipes just give us feedback and if you have any requests just contact us.
Check Also, Healthy Instant Pot Recipes.